September 1, 2011 by Kim Young Hoo
- Live preview of Markdown output while writing
- Adjust editor and preview size using shortcuts
- Includes offline markdown syntax help
- Use keyboard shortcuts for frequently used formatting. Includes headings 1~6, strong, italic, list, link and more.
- Anchor Preview to Bottom: Keep the Preview pane anchored to the end of your document so it scrolls with you at the bottom of the window.
- You can sync your documents with Dropbox.com, built into MarkdownNote for iOS and using the desktop client on Mac.