Now available for
iPhone, iPad and Mac!
Features available only in the app:
- Top rankings and probabilities. In addition to showing you the most similar author, you can view the top 3 likely candidates and the probabilities of their style matching yours.
- Statistics and readability. The app shows character, word, and sentence counts, and analyzes your text for readability to show you the readability score and how long it would take to read it.
- Save texts and sync them across your devices with iCloud. The web version just processes your text and discards it, while the app version stores it on your device. It also transparently syncs your texts via iCloud across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Private, on-device analysis. With the app, you don’t have to be connected to the Internet to analyze your texts and you don’t have to send your writings to our server for processing.
- No text length limits. The web version is limited to about 30 kilobytes of text. The app doesn’t have such limitations, so you can process larger texts.
About J. D. Salinger
Jerome David "J. D." Salinger (January 1, 1919 – January 27, 2010) was an American author, best known for his only novel, The Catcher in the Rye (1951), and his reclusive nature. His last original published work was in 1965; he gave his last interview in 1980.
Read more on Wikipedia
IWL is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.