We are happy to announce the availability of Mémoires 1.1 final release. The most requested feature was encryption of journals, so we implemented it.
- Encryption for journals (AES-128).
- Importer now reports the number of imported journals and entries.
- Updated Sparkle (updater) framework.
- Updated crash reporter UI.
- Fixed crash.
- Fixed double encryption of journals.
- Fixed not updating highlighted dates (since 1.1.35).
- Fixed not removing temporary files in some cases (since 1.1.35).
- Changed directory for temporary files.
- Fixed loading journal issue when saving encrypted journals for the first time.
- Updated localizations.
- Autofilling of registration values if purchase confirmation email is selected in Mail.