I Write Like
checks which famous writer you write like by analyzing your word choice and writing style and comparing them with those of the famous writers. (How?
Now available for
iPhone, iPad and Mac!
Features available only in the app:
- Top rankings and probabilities. In addition to showing you the most similar author, you can view the top 3 likely candidates and the probabilities of their style matching yours.
- Statistics and readability. The app shows the character, word, and sentence counts, and analyzes your text for readability to show you the readability score and how long it would take to read it.
- Save texts and sync them across your devices with iCloud. The web version just processes your text and discards it, while the app version stores it on your device. It also transparently syncs your texts via iCloud across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Private, on-device analysis. With the app, you don’t have to be connected to the Internet to analyze your texts and you don’t have to send your writings to our server for processing.
- No text length limits. The web version is limited to about 30 kilobytes of text. The app doesn’t have limits, so you can process larger texts.
About Ray Bradbury
Ray Douglas Bradbury (August 22, 1920 – June 5, 2012) was an American fantasy, science fiction, horror and mystery fiction writer. Best known for his dystopian novel Fahrenheit 451 (1953) and for the science fiction and horror stories gathered together as The Martian Chronicles (1950) and The Illustrated Man (1951), Bradbury was one of the most celebrated 20th-century American writers. Many of Bradbury's works have been adapted into comic books, television shows and films.
Read more on Wikipedia
IWL is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.